Dear LPC Family, Parents, Counsellors and Campers
We very much hope that you and your families all stay healthy and safe during these challenging times.
Given the current pandemic situation we are not yet in a position to make decisions about the summer of 2021. We plan on holding our usual winter meeting at the end of December and will post an update in regard to applications and potential camp options then. In the spring of 2021 we should know more about the chances of running safe and smooth camps in the summer and if so, how and where we could run our camps. At this stage it is certainly too early to make any final decisions.
We do hope that the situation during the winter and early spring will get better and we will be able to organize our camps and offer an LPC summer to as many children as possible.
Please do not hesitate to contact us here firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
With warm greetings,
LPC Executive Committee
Francesca Memè, Tommaso Besozzi and Tomek Chilarski